Sunday, 10 March 2013

Aren't You Somethin' To Admire, Cause Your Shine Is Somethin' Like A Mirror..






Bag - Mulberry
Shoes - Ebay
T-Shirt - Local Shop
Skirt - Topshop
Blazer - River Island

Quick outfit post from the other day!! Showing off my new flatforms, I now feel like I need that extra bit of heel with my day wear shoes too so i've been investing in a few which make it possible. These are the cutest though and come in so many gorgeous colours. Tempted to get a mustard pair also. I think everyone along with myself is obsessed with skulls so seeing this tee for 6 quid a few months ago I just couldn't resist. A basic midi to put them all together along with my River Island longline blazer was a perfect  combo. I also recently bought some No7 products! The foundation along with with liquid eyeliner which I will be doing a mini review on quite soon. They had a deal at the time which was when you buy two No7 products you get a free little make up bag, mini mascara, lipstick, mini eyeshadow and a mini day cream. I really am taking a liking to the products especially the lipstick! It's called Mulberry and its the one i'm wearing in these photos and I really just can't stop raving on about it!

Hope you're all well :)
Justin Timberlake obsession currently so glad he's back! Lyrics are from his song mirrors

S xx

22 comments:

  1. I love this skirt on you! Looks so nice. No7 products are so good especially this lipsticks, I agree. I'm currently obsessed with the Shiny Conker shade at the moment! X x

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that whole outfit, you look great!
    Just followed you :)
    living-with-olivia.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute outfit, that top is really cool and looks great tucked into the skirt!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute t-shirt! I love it with this midi skirt.

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your t-shirt and shoes!! cute outfit
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look aamzign and I love the shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit&amazing blog :)
    would you like to follow each other? ;)
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! Skirt look stunning on you!
    Maybe you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Check my blog and let me know! I would love it!
    http://velvetavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That tee is so cute, you always have awesome hair! ;)

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are seriously beautiful- love your hair and pout too :D
    Ps. High 5 on the shoes. they're incredible aren't they?
    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. V.pretty! Love the flatforms wish I could pull them off!
    New follower, follow back? xxx

    fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing!
    xoxo
    Sara
    http://liveloveandlaughwithsassa.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love this outfit, especially like the skull top and platforms

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit and you are gorgeous!

    B xxx

    http://beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful outfit! New follower here :) x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. You"re so beautiful


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im loving this outfit! You look awesome!
    fashionagainstnudism.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are beautiful girl !

    makelifecolorful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it.I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.maybe old news, but it’s new to me. Hot Babes

    ReplyDelete