Tuesday, 15 January 2013

When We First Came Here We Were Cold And We Were Clear






Dress - Oasis
Heels - Boohoo
Clutch - Primark

This was just a outfit from a night out the other day. I've had this dress in my cupboard for ages now and i've only worn it one other time which was on holiday so I had to get at least one more wear out of it! I love the tribal print on it however the length is quite awkward it comes up to around my knees so i've pinned it up to make it a more night out dress. Day wear would be sandals and a knee length
Thought I'd post a close up of the heels and hopefully now you guys will understand why i'm so in LOVE with them!!
I haven't veen shopping in so long it's actually quite depressing! Anyone found any good buys?
Title: Florence and the machine - Spectrum
Quite an oldie but always a goodie
S xx

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love everything about this look!!<3

    Have a great year ahead dear! ^_^

    Kisses,
    Dipika.
    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look ultra glam!! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking gorgeous as ever! Those heels are incredible.

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!! Love your blog, would you like to follow eachother on Bloglovin and GFC??

    Let me know and will follow straight back,

    http://www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look flawless missy xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! I adore those shoes <3

    -Lucy xx
    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress! I cannot believe your heels are Boohoo I thought they were JC's for a minute. You look fierce. xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shoes are a killaaa, you look gorge!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete